Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
- Company name: PEOPLE MATTERS S.L.
- Address: Calle de Serrano, 21, 28001 Madrid, Spain
- Contact details: email@example.com – +34 91 781 06 80
With what purpose do we process your personal data?
The purpose of processing personal data of website users includes the following:
- Enable access to the Services offered by PeopleMatters on its website,
- Offer the services requested by users via the website (human capital consultancy, training, subscription to our newsletter) and therefore the management, control, maintenance and development of our contractual and/or commercial relationship with users.
- When the user has given their consent to our sending information by any channels, including email or a similar channel, we may send information concerning products and services, not only of PEOPLEMATTERS but also of third parties with whom PEOPLEMATTERS has commercial agreements, and that operate in Human Resources and training consultancies, that we consider may be of your interest. You will always retain the right to reject such correspondence at any time, sending your request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When necessary, for the international transfer or disclosure of your personal data to the certifying organisations of the courses in which the user has enrolled, for the purposes previously mentioned. PEOPLEMATTERS has signed agreements with such organisations as may receive or handle your data in order to ensure appropriate guarantees concerning this data management.
- In such cases as you send us your curriculum vitae, the purpose of processing your data is the selection of candidates for job positions offered within PEOPLEMATTERS.
How long will we hold your data for?
The data will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary or pertinent for the purpose for which they were received or processed, or when the individual exercises their right of cancellation.
What is the legal justification for processing your data?
The legal justification for processing your data includes the following:
- Control, maintenance and execution of the contractual relationship.
- Legitimate interest: maintenance of the contractual and/ or commercial relationship, within the field of Human Resources consultancy.
- Sufficient guarantees for international data transfer (USA), in the case of courses and seminars for the organisation WorldatWork. You can access further information on these warranties by contacting the following -mail address: email@example.com
- Unequivocal consent: authorising the use of users’ data for commercial ends.
- Consent given by candidates for job positions within PEOPLEMATTERS.
Who will your data be shared with?
Except when you participate in GRP courses, when your personal details will be shared with WorldatWork, as already described, your data will not be shared with third parties. If any such case were to arise, your consent will always be requested prior to sharing them.
How have we obtained your data?
The data processed by PEOPLEMATTERS are those provided by the user when completing a form or requesting our services via the website www.peoplematters.com, as well as such details as are provided during the course of the contractual relationship that the user may establish with PEOPLEMATTERS.
It may also be the case that we have obtained your personal data through forms, inscriptions or if you have given us your business card at an event, a course or some other occasion organised by or for PEOPLEMATTERS. If you do not wish us to keep your data for the purpose of improving the service we offer you, you can exercise your right of cancellation of these services by informing us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
In such case as the data provided belong to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed the aforementioned third party of the aspects contained in this document and that you have received their authorisation to give their personal details to PEOPLEMATTERS, S.L., for the indicated purposes.
What are your rights when you share your data with us?
- Anyone has the right to obtain information about whether or not PEOPLEMATTERS is processing personal data that concern them.
- People who wish to be informed about this have the right to access their personal data, to request that any incorrect details be corrected, and, if the case arises, request that they be deleted when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose with which they were obtained.
- In specific circumstances, you may request that the use of your data be restricted, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of potential claims.
- In certain circumstances and for causes related to the individual’s situation, any person may object to the processing of their data. PEOPLEMATTERS will stop using their data, except in the case of compelling legitimate reasons or in the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- You may withdraw your consent to the use of your data at any time by informing us in writing at the following email address: email@example.com
If and when relevant, you may request portability of your data. In any case, you have the right to present a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when your rights have not been satisfied. The address of the Agency is C/ Jorge Juan 6, Madrid 28001, Spain and its website is www.agpd.es.