- The date and time of the last occasion the user visited our website.
- Contents which the user selected on his or her first visit to our website.
- The IP direction you use which gives you access to Internet.
The information obtained is totally anonymous and under no circumstances can be associated with a specific user or enable his or her identification.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in the navigator programme used. Nevertheless, the company is not held responsible for any possible effect on the correct functioning of the website in such case as the cookies are deactivated.
What type of cookies does this website use?
On this website we use the following cookies:
Cookies for analytical purposes: these gather statistics, the most common example being the implementation of Google Analytics cookies, generated by the file tracking script found on Google Analytics.
Technical cookies: these cookies are essential so that a user can navigate on a website; an example of these are the cookies which enable storing a user’s personal details when they attend an online forum or dynamic website, or online commerce.
Persistent cookies: this is the case when the data are stored for a certain time, which may vary between one minute and several years.
How can I set cookies or block them in my navigator?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies in your computer by using the settings in your Internet navigator.
In order to adjust permissions related to cookies in Google Chrome:
- Click on the menu situated in the toolbar.
- Select “Settings”
- Click on “Show advanced settings”
- In the “Privacy” section, click on “Contents settingS”.
- In the “Cookies” section it is possible to adjust the settings and select preferred options.
More information about Google Chrome
In order to adjust permissions related to cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- In the upper part of the Firefox window, click on Tools in the menu.
- Select Options
- Select the panel “Privacy”.
- In Firefox it is possible to select the option of using a personal setting for the “history” when setting options.
In order to adjust permissions related to cookies in Internet Explorer 9:
- In the upper part of the Internet Explorer window, click on Tools in the menu.
- Select the tab “Security” and then choose the option “Delete exploration history” to delete the cookies. Activate the box “Cookies” and afterwards click on “Delete”.
- Select the tab “Security” and go to “Settings”. Move the control by sliding upwards in order to block all the cookies, or downwards in order to allow all the cookies. Once you have done this, click on “Accept”.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Updates of the Cookies Policy
This portal may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legal or normative requirements or in order to align the policy with the instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos ), so we recommend users to visit it regularly.