Sales compensation design – developing incentive plans that work.
Build sales compensation plans with the right formulas that drive sales success
Sales strategies change because products and services change. As a result, sales plans become obsolete. Sales compensation professionals need to be able to assess the effectiveness of existing plans and then develop the correct formula to ensure that their programs are successful.
Content rich, this course will teach you how to develop sales compensation programs that motivate sales personnel to exceed your company’s objectives. You will learn how to assess the effectiveness of current plans and select the right pay mechanism. You will also learn how to communicate the new sales program to your sales team in order to gain their support and generate excitement.
It is time to employ best of breed in your sales compensation design processes. Bringing together the science and art of sales compensation design, you will ensure that your sales compensation program remains current, contemporary and effective year-after-year.
• Discover how growth strategy drives sales job design which directly affects incentive plans
• Learn how to balance incentive plans with your pay programs
• Identify best practices in the design of sales compensation principles
• Review and apply incentive formulas
• Learn about motivation principles that can guide design practices
• Find out how to configure a sales compensation design team
• Learn how to manage a sales compensation support program
Benefits of the seminar
• You will have the opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of how to design, implement and manage a compensation model for sale compensation professionals.
• Very useful for professionals who work in supporting the commercial strategy of the organisation through the compensation of their sales teams.
Who should register
This seminar is designed for professionals in sales, human resources, finance and marketing who are involved in designing, implementing and administering sales compensation plans.
Susana Marcos, GRP®, Partner of PeopleMatters
PeopleMatters: Serrano 21 – 5th floor
The registration fee is €990. This amount includes assistance to the seminar, documentation and lunch.
If you need further information regarding this seminar you can contact Cristina Goyoaga by phone (+34 91 781 06 80) or by e-mail at:
This seminar meets all the requirements for obtaining credits for the recertification on the Global Remuneración Professional (GRP®) programme.
For more information visit their website:
4 – 5 June 2020